If you believe you have a warranty claim, please contact us for assistance at 838 417-7777.
If you and your vehicle are more than 25 miles away from Aero Auto Repair, you may be eligible for our NAPA Nationwide Warranty. Please contact us, or if not during our normal operating hours, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “NAPA Nationwide Warranty” button for more information.
Details of our In-House Warranty are below.
This limited warranty is extended only to you, the original purchaser, and not to anyone who may purchase your vehicle from you during the term of the warranty. Aero Auto Repair warrants that the repairs and services performed at their location will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the time and mileage denoted on the bottom of your paid invoice, whichever comes first, measured from the date of the first repair and the odometer reading shown on the original repair order. Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original related repair or service. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship within the warranty period, Aero Auto Repair shall have the option to either perform remedial service work at no charge to you, replace the defective warranted part(s) without charge to you, or refund to you the entire charge for the warranted repairs, minus any previous refunds or credits. Warranty liability is for replacement of failed parts only.
If you are less than 25 miles away from Aero Auto Repair, you must return your vehicle to Aero Auto Repair. If your vehicle is inoperable, and you are more than 25 miles away from Aero Auto Repair, you may be eligible for certain towing and/or rental car benefits covered by the NAPA Nationwide “Peace of Mind” warranty. Please call Aero Auto Repair 858 467-9999 or NAPA warranty center (PO Box 17659 Golden, CO 80402) at 800 452-6272 for further details and instructions.
Expressly not covered under warranty:
- This warranty does not cover any parts installed by someone other than Aero Auto Repair.
- Aero Auto Repair EXPRESSLY does not authorize any other business to perform any warranty repair or service on our behalf without contacting us directly before any repairs or services are performed. Written approval to proceed must be obtained from us beforehand and must specify in writing approved repairs, services, and total charges. If any warranty repairs are performed on the vehicle without our written approval, any warranty we extended will become immediately void.
- This warranty does not cover any repairs due to vehicle misuse or negligence, overheating, lack of lubrication, damages due to contaminated fuels or lubricants, off road use, racing or high performance use, alterations, accidents, removal of any recording device installed for monitoring purposes or any other consequential damages. This warranty does not cover any repairs which are covered by manufacturer or other warranties in effect at the time of failure or malfunction.
- Tires, brake friction material, remanufactured engines and remanufactured transmissions are governed by the warranties provided by the suppliers or manufacturers of these parts.
- Unless otherwise stated, this warranty does not cover, nor extend, to any used parts purchased by us at the customer’s request to complete a repair.
- This warranty does not cover or extend to customers loss of use of vehicle, towing charges, car rental, lodging, lost wages, interruption of vacation and/or business trip(s) or any other consequential or incidental damages incurred by any person or entity.
- This limited warranty does not apply where the vehicle mileage cannot be determined or has been altered, or where proof of purchase is unavailable.
- Oil changes and other fluid services will only be warrantied for the time and mileage of their respective life with the exception of defective workmanship.